This is the last year the club/s were generally available as a new model in the UK.
Can't find the club you want? We can notify you by email the moment it's in stock!
- The Ping Vault 2.0 Anser Copper putter comes in a copper finish and will suit a slightly arcing putter stroke.
- A new custom-weighting system offers sole-weight options in steel (standard-weight head), tungsten (15 grams heavier than standard) and aluminum (15 grams lighter than standard) to match your feel and balance preference.
- The individually milled True-Roll face pattern varies in depth and pitch across the face, which speeds up off-center impacts, ultimately leading to fewer three-putts.
- Heads are engineered to exacting standards and fully machined to the tightest tolerances. This ensures premium quality and precision in look, feel and sound.
- Precision milling of the mallets takes place at PING headquarters in our machine shop, where craftsmen oversee every detail, including milling of the TR face technology.
Unfortunately, we do not have any stock for the models you are looking for today. However, hundreds of new items are added to the site each week – and there is a good chance we will have the item in very shortly.
To be notified when we do, plea
Write the first customer review of this item.