Features and benefits of the Titletist 716 AP1 Irons:
- Distance: An extreme 360-degree undercut cavity creates a large, thin unsupported face that increases both speed and launch for more distance. High density tungsten drives the center of gravity low allowing stronger lofts to create even more speed and more distance.
- Forgiveness: The use of extreme high density tungsten moves weight to the perimeter increasing moment of inertia on off-center hits.
- Speed, launch and distance from the thin, fast face and strong lofts.
- Enhanced launch from the high density tungsten and a low CG design.
- Precise flight through the set from the optimized CG progression.