Features and benefits of the TaylorMade RSI 2 Wedges:
- Revolutionary Face Slot Technology in the 3-8 iron provides more uniform flexion across the face that protects ball speed and generates more distance on off-center hits toward the heel & toe.
- Speed Pocket with ThruSlot Technology in the 3-7 iron provides ball speed protection on shots below the center of the face and increases launch angle and ball speed.
- LONG IRONS: Tungsten low in the toe for higher launch and more ballspeed.
- MID IRONS: High-strength, thin-face steel construction for high speed and consistency.
- SHORT IRONS: Forged carbon steel face with milled grooves for soft feel and control.
- WEDGES: Fully forged 1025 carbon steel wedge for optimum feel and precision.
- Exclusive KBS Tour 105 Shaft provides tour-caliber performance at a lighter weight for optimum blend of speed, stability and accuracy.