Features and benefits of the Scotty Cameron Futura X Putter:
- The direct result of Cameronâ€™s extensive work with Titleist Brand Ambassador Adam Scott, who used a prototype version of the putter in winning the 2013 Masters Tournament.
- Precision milled from high grade 6061 aluminum, the unique Futura X design combines a rear balance bar with deep heel-toe weights plus perimeter weighting under the face.
- The resulting deep CG provides stability throughout the stroke, while the perimeter weighting adds forgiveness and solid feel.
- Futura X features four stainless heel-toe weights, two 20-gram weights on the rear balance bar and two adjustable sole weights (configured depending on the length) in the front corners of the putter under the face.
- Futura X is 20 grams heavier than a standard Cameron Select putter - however since much of the weight is located behind the axis of the shaft and not directly under the golferâ€™s hands, the Futura X feels stable but not heavy during the stroke.