This is the last year the club/s were generally available as a new model in the UK.
Can't find the club you want? We can notify you by email the moment it's in stock!
Features and benefits of the TaylorMade Spider Blade Putter:
- Tremendously high MOI in a blade-style head--5200--for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits.
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path.
- Counter-balanced Spider Blade is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter.
- PureRoll SurlynÂ® insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face.
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity make aiming easy.
- The options on the shaft length are 31-35-inch or 34-38-inch shaft. The shorter length is designed for players that typically use putters around 33 inches and the longer version is for players used to putters around 35 inches. Both lengths are designed to be gripped around two inches from the top, to maximise the benefits of the counterbalanced grip.
Unfortunately, we do not have any stock for the models you are looking for today. However, hundreds of new items are added to the site each week – and there is a good chance we will have the item in very shortly.
To be notified when we do, plea
Write the first customer review of this item.