Mizuno MP-58 irons - combines the workability of a traditional muscleback
with the forgiveness of multi material construction
The next generation of Mizuno blades, the MP-58 .
An 11 gram Titanium insert, forged directly into the outer muscle of the MP-58,
increases thickness behind impact for a unique solid feel whilst dramatically increasing
perimeter weighting for stability from off centre hits.
A thinner topline and sole (than the retired MP-57) anchor the MP-58’s COG close
to the clubface – ensuring that increased forgiveness is not created at the expense
of a penetrating ball flight or workability.
More forgiving than the MP-62 and more workable than the deeper weighted MP-52
, the MP-58 Ti Muscle gives shotmakers a new uncompromising alternative.
- DUAL MUSCLE Ti
- Insert plate for both increased solidity and
- Modal Analysis Design
- Highly tuned feel following research on vibration
and sound patterns
- Grain Flow Forged
- Titanium insert forged within 1025E Pure Select
mild carbon steel billet
- Tour design sole
- Rolled leading/trailing edges, and flattened
midsole for precision ball striking
- Satin Double Nickel Chrome
- Plated, durable finish for long term appearance
2010 Conforming grooves